My Mondays are going to be my longest days of the week in terms of school. I have class from 9am - 5pm with only one 15 minute break in between courses. Thankfully the professors give us a short break during class.
The courses I am taking this semester include:
- Elementary Italian (3 days a week)
- Italian Cuisine and the Mediterranean Diet
- Explorations of the Mediterranean and Italian Coastline
- Travel Photography
- Erika - She is my italian professor; she is very energetic and excited! We were broken up into three groups for the course, after having filled out questionnaires about ourselves, and I was happy to find out she is my professor. Especially since we have class first thing in the mornings, she will definitely make it easier to stay awake with her enthusiasm about the language! I'm excited to start speaking and learning phrases - like how to order food!
- Sergio Grosso - He is my Italian Cuisine professor. He's laid back and definitely has a sense of humor. He even picked up his phone in the middle of class and took the call real quick like it was no big deal! Today we talked a lot about the history of food in Italy and American - Italian Cuisine.
- Gio - He is my Explorations professor and this class was difficult because the room we were in echoed his voice the entire time. We did a lot of review on biology today especially the biology of Italy.
Tomorrow I have Italian and Travel Photography! I'm very excited for photography because it's the course I am taking for my Journalism Major. I'm also ready to sharpen my photography skills even more!